Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Excited @ What's to Come, Next..

I'm watching Sponge Bob, and it's an episode where a character is immobile with a pee thing over him, like he can't pee or he can't eat.  All beat up and in bandages.  The pee thing seemed cruel.  I think something ticked in me.  Like, I think people would go to lengths to do this to someone, something like it, actually.  It can't be brushed aside as okay.  I mean, I wish I didn't have glasses and want LASIK.  I had the feeling some people would go through convulsions of anger and think someone should suffer in this way for something smaller.  Who says someone has to suffer?  Give an example..  It won't sound like me.  You think someone who is good and likes that, all these people should suffer?  You just probably like kids born @ 2000.  No matter what I do, you say it suggests something.  You want to do something you know you're not allowed to do, cuz I take fair punishment for fair time.  You think because I am indeed so well-behaved that you can like fling me around for weird situations, too.